Brain Training for Dogs Review: How it Benefit Your Dog
If you own a dog, you must include dog brain training in your pet regime. Not considering this important responsibility poses certain risks which may include hurting other people around your dog, danger for the dog itself and even damage to your property or belongings. It is sometimes observed that many dogs respond rationally during the orthodox training program but subsequently become erratic when in contact with other dogs, children or while traveling. Now the positive signal is that science has thrown a lot of light about dog psychology including their thought process, their learning capabilities which has paved the way for innovative dog training routines. These time-evolved routines or simply brain training for dog course puts a lot of emphasis on the use of less force and fear to achieve compliance. The brain training for dog course is mutually beneficial to both the owner and the pet by incorporating two objectives: It’s delightful for both dog and their owners. The dog finds it easier to follow instructions without the use of fear and dominance.
WHAT IS BRAIN TRAINING FOR DOGS?Brain training for dogs is a state-of-the-art online course that caters to develop the brain of your dog and to augment their ability and habit to focus and follow owners’ instructions. The course lays its foundation on the fact that dogs are not deliberately disobedient but are simply unfocused to obey owners’ commands. When you SignUp for Dog Brain Training online course, you will get a kit including a PDF version of the main course book, an extra book and lifelong membership of this course which includes present and future content. Registered subscribers also get the chance to view all the videos about dog brain training modules.
WHAT DOES THE DOG TRAINING COURSE INCLUDESTo brief about the course, it begins with an emphasis on force-free and fearless training modules. The course progresses to include the entire spectrum based on force-free techniques. Additionally, this part of the course will help you in identifying the kind of mistakes and wrong practices you were following earlier while grooming your dog. The course highlights that force-free and positive reinforcement dog training will enable dog owners to get desired results in a friendly atmosphere. Going further, discussing the practical exercises, the Brain Training for Dog Course boasts of 21 exclusive games that anyone can teach their dog after going through the techniques as mentioned in the course. The majority of the dog owners have vouched for these games to be easy to understand and play. Furthermore, all these games are explained very thoroughly with the help of video tutorials.
The course adopts the logical sequence of chapters:
- Introduction to the course and its importance and benefits
- Training methodology section
- Behavior troubleshooting section
- Challenge boosting section
- A test to determine whether you have understood the content
- The Example Lessons: These are designed to train your dog to target objects with paw or nose and in return rewarding when the dog does this right. This also includes teaching your dog how to look into your eyes and follow your instructions in a better way.
- Advanced Lessons: These are designed to increase the thinking skills and activeness of your dog.
- Bonus Behavior Training: The bonus book is bundled with the main course and is designed to amend the behavioral aspects of your dog in the desired direction.
- Play with your Dog: This includes a free Airplane game that dog owners can use to brain train their dogs.